The stall cooling system combined with natural ventilation boosts milk production, increases conception rates, and attacks heat stress losses
What sets the system apart?
- Able to be used in all types of facilities – free-stalls, tie stalls, hoop barns, etc.
- can be Added to barns that are built and orientated to exchange air naturally with features such as curtain side-walls, ridge vents, chimney ’s, etc.
- CowKuhlerZ fans and water are used to combat the heat stress that builds up in a cows’ core body, whether she’s laying in a stall or standing in the feed ally
- Cooling is far more than just blowing some air on the cows – Science has proven that the higher the airspeed, the more aggressive the use of water can be used to achieve proper evaporative cooling levels
- With newer technology, variable speed, high-velocity air movement on the cows is taking evaporative cooling for cows to the next generation
- cooling results in:
- Lower, more consistent core body temperatures
- Longer, more restful lie-down times
- Less crowding
- Lower somatic cell counts
- Higher milk production
- Higher, more consistent conception rates
- Be the most consistent and efficient with each cow and she will thank you!